Home / Clinical / Critical Care / Products / Difficult Airway / Cricothyrotomy / Melker Emergency Cricothyrotomy Catheter Sets
Used for emergency airway access when conventional endotracheal intubation cannot be performed.
- Airway access is achieved by standard wire-guided (Seldinger) technique via the cricothyroid membrane.
- Subsequent dilation of the tract and tracheal entrance site permits passage of the emergency airway.
- Catheter is cuffed to protect and control airway once placed.
- Airway catheter is radiopaque.
- Special Operations Set is custom packaged in slip peel-pouch design for easy transportation. Dilator is pre-inserted into airway catheter. Includes two 18 gage introducer needles, 5 cm and 7 cm.
|Global Product Number||Order Number||Airway Catheter ID
|Airway Catheter Length
Product SearchSearch for Keyword:
Additional Related ProductsView All Difficult Airway
Sign up here to receive e-mail from Cook on clinical updates, new product details and educational opportunities.
Sign Up »