Used for complex diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Specially tapered super-elastic nitinol core transmits 1:1 torque response to the distal tip for enhanced maneuverability.
- Nitinol core prevents kinking during manipulation.
- AQ® hydrophilic coating reduces surface friction to facilitate passage through stenosed or strictured anatomy.
- Distal platinum inner spring coil tip provides excellent visualization during wire guide manipulation.
- The Olcott Torque Device is included to aid directional control of the wire guide during use.
Refer to Suggested Instructions for Use supplied with product prior to use.
Supplied sterile in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use.
|Global Product Number||Order Number||Diameter
Long Taper/Stiff Shaft
Polymer Coated Nitinol Core with AQ Hydrophilic Coating and Platinum Tip
Product SearchSearch for Keyword:
Additional Related ProductsView All Wire Guides
Sign up here to receive e-mail from Cook on clinical updates, new product details and educational opportunities.
Sign Up »