Used for placing bone cement into vertebral bodies during a vertebroplasty procedure.
- Injector incorporates an ergonomic design, allowing uncomplicated operation.
- Injector is supplied with (2) 10 mL injector barrels, which are graduated for easy monitoring of cement flow.
- Set is supplied with (2) 29 cm precurved connecting tubes and (2) cement funnels for easy loading.
- Precision ground threads improve accuracy and control of cement injection.
- Each full rotation of injector handle delivers 0.2 mL of cement.
Supplied sterile in peel-open package. Intended for one-time use.
|Global Product Number||Order Number||Syringe Volume
|Connecting Tube Volume
Additional Curved Connecting Tube
Product SearchSearch for Keyword:
Additional Related ProductsView All Vertebroplasty
Sign up here to receive e-mail from Cook on clinical updates, new product details and educational opportunities.
Sign Up »