Home / Clinical / Women’s Health / Products / Gynecologic Surgery / Urogynecology / Cook Cystostomy Catheter
Used for temporary suprapubic urinary diversion and drainage.
- The stylet is used to puncture the bladder.
- The handle accepts a Luer slip syringe, which facilitates aspiration of urine to confirm stylet/sheath assembly placement.
- The access sheath is left in place to ease catheter placement. Once the catheter is introduced, the access sheath is removed and discarded.
- The soft, low-profile catheter support is included for external catheter retention.
- Supplied sterile in peel-open packages.
- Intended for one-time use.
|Global Product Number||Order Number||Fr||Length
Product SearchSearch for Keyword:
Additional Related ProductsView All Gynecologic Surgery
Sign up here to receive e-mail from Cook on clinical updates, new product details and educational opportunities.
Sign Up »