We always look forward to gastroenterology meetings. They are a great opportunity not only to showcase the latest advances in our field, but also to meet with you face to face. We look forward to getting acquainted or reacquainted with you and discussing your challenges and how we can help you. We hope you will consider visiting with us at one of the two biggest shows of the year:
DDW (Digestive Disease Week®) 2017
When: May 6-9
Where: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL | Cook Booth #4821
Join us at the world’s largest annual gathering of physicians, researchers and industry in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
SGNA 2017 | 44th Annual Course
When: May 7-9
Where: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA | Cook Booth #613
SGNA is the premier meeting for the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques in gastroenterology and their application to the art and science of nursing.
Join Cook Medical as we focus on:
- Redefining access with the new Acrobat® 2 Calibrated Tip Wire Guide
- Advancing hemostasis with the Instinct™ Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Therapeutic solutions for stricture management
- The latest developments in EUS
- The new Entuit® Gastrostomy Balloon Retention (SGNA only)