When facing any GI bleed, the more simple and effective treatment options you have, the better your patient outcomes can be. That’s why, for over 30 years, Cook has given you a wide variety of easy-to-use, efficient hemostasis options. From the Instinct Plus™ Endoscopic Clipping Device, to the market-leading Saeed® Six Shooter® Multi-Band Ligator and a selection of time-tested needles and probes—see how our simple solutions can solve your complex problems.
Click for more information on:
Hemospray Endoscopic Hemostat
Instinct Plus Endoscopic Clipping Device
4,6,10 Shooter Saeed Multi-Band Ligator
Quicksilver Bipolar Probe
AcuJect Variable Injection Needle
Shortshot Saeed Hemorrhoidal Multi-Band Ligator with Triview Anoscope
The next generation in hemostasis therapy
- Nonthermal: No tissue changes occur as sometimes experienced with thermal modalities
- Atraumatic: Since no force is applied at the treatment site, the powder minimizes the risk of tissue trauma as experienced with other modalities
- Noncontact: Aerosol delivery system eliminates the need for direct mechanical or contact forces with the treatment site by the delivery system
- Nonspecific targeting: Powder is sprayed toward the source of the bleed, so it does not require the en face approach and the precise targeting of other modalities
- Ease of use: Simply activate the CO2 cartridge, open the valve, and spray toward the source of bleeding
Instinct Plus™ Endoscopic Clipping Device
- The wide, adjustable 16 mm opening span facilitates grasping as much, or as little, tissue as your procedure requires.
- 360° jaw rotation provides complete control for precise clip placement. The clip opens and closes up to five times for optimal positioning.
- The instinctive handle and clip design provide for simple one-step clip detachment.
- The clip has anchoring tips for secure tissue grasping.
- MR Conditional per ASTM F2503
- Over 20 years as the market leader in ligation
- Opti-Vu® Barrel with recessed bands and friction fit adaptor designed to optimize your endoscopic view while maintaining suction and secure fit on endoscope
- Universal-fit barrels streamline order information and simplify inventory control
Quicksilver® Bipolar Probe
- Hydromer grafted tip and spiral electrodes designed to minimize sticking for effective coagulation
- Central lumen allows for irrigation
- 350 cm long catheter for maximum scope and generator compatibility
- Completely disposable, eliminating cleaning and reprocessing costs
AcuJect® Variable Injection Needle
- Smooth needle advancement and retraction
- Clear outer catheter with white inner catheter allows visualization of needle advancement
- Inner and outer catheters lock together to secure the advanced needle during injection
- Adjustment capability for desired needle length extension
ShortShot® Saeed Hemorrhoidal Multi-band Ligator with Triview® Anoscope
- Preloaded for multiple hemorrhoidal ligations in a single procedure
- TriView anoscope with positioning slots to help optimize anatomical positioning of hemorrhoids
- Only a single insertion of an anoscope is required, which potentially decreases patient discomfort and procedure time