We are actively preparing for the upcoming UEG Week 2016. Now in its 24th year, the event is expected to attract thousands of attendees to the Austria Center Vienna who are interested in the latest advances in digestive disease research and clinical management. This year you’ll find hands-on learning areas devoted to endoscopy procedures, ultrasound and GI surgical techniques, as well as more than 270 sessions on new developments in gastroenterology and hepatology.
If you plan to attend, we hope you will visit us at Hall X2, Booth 24. We would enjoy the opportunity to get acquainted, discuss your challenges, and share the latest tools and techniques we’ve developed to support you.
Here are some examples of the experiences we plan to offer:
- ERCP training led by Dr. Ivo Boškoski, which will feature the latest innovations to our ERCP Trainer – a mechanical model that replicates pancreaticobiliary anatomy.
- Discussions of pathology results you can obtain from your EUS procedures.
- Hands-on demonstrations of Cook Medical’s hemostasis products, including our Instinct™ Endoscopic Hemoclip.
Our Cook Medical team also plans to post tweets from UEG to capture all the action, so we encourage you to follow along.
UEG WEEK 2016
- When: 15-19 October 2016
- Where: Austria Centre Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- Cook Medical at UEG Week: Hall X2, Booth 24
- Event Website: www.ueg.eu/week
- Follow Us on Twitter: @Cookgastro