Used to provide a low flow, regulated vacuum up to -500 mm Hg for general suction.
- A pedal activates the vacuum response at the needle tip. The pump maintains a contant vacuum at its set level.
- The boost button on the front panel increases the vacuum pressure to clear blockages in the ovum aspiration needle.
- A volume-adjustable tone indicates when vacuum is applied.
- The LED can display the vacuum pressure in mm Hg and kPa.
- This pump is not intended for use in emergency airway clearing.
This product line is serviced by the following clinical division(s):
The products on this website are available for sale in the United States. For products available in other countries, please choose one of our other websites from the region selector at the top of the site or contact your local Cook Medical representative.