Used to provide a low flow, regulated vacuum up to -500 mm Hg for general suction.
- A pedal activates the vacuum response at the needle tip. The pump maintains a constant vacuum at its set level.
- The boost button on the front panel increases the vacuum pressure to clear blockages in the ovum aspiration needle.
- A volume-adjustable tone indicates when vacuum is applied.
- The LED can display the vacuum pressure in mm Hg and kPa.
- This pump is not intended for use in emergency airway clearing.
This product line is serviced by the following clinical division(s):
The products on this website are available for sale in the United States. Reference Part Numbers are not the same in all countries/regions. For products available in other countries, please choose one of our other websites from the region selector at the top of the site or contact your local Cook Medical representative.