The MINC Mini Incubator is a microprocessor controlled, gassed, and humidified incubator. The heated chamber baseplate and lid provide a stable thermal environment for embryo culture.
- The MINC incubator's rapid pH recovery maintains homeostasis.
- The MINC incubator's compact size fits in small labs.
- The 24-hour digital recording of temperature and gas flow helps fertility specialists track the status of the device.
- The time-stamped alarms include the description of the event.
- The graphical representation of data enables rapid, comprehensive review.
This product line is serviced by the following clinical division(s):