We recently introduced the improved Zilver 635® Biliary Self-Expanding Stents with longer lengths to give you more choices for your biliary SEMS procedures. Explore our selection of self-expanding metal stents that allow you to focus on your patients with biliary obstruction and give them the best outcomes possible.
Evolution® Biliary Controlled-Release Stents
Evolution gives you the ability to deliver stents with more control and less stress, so you can focus even more on patient outcomes.
- Woven with a single nitinol wire, with a platinum core, which is designed to provide uniform radial force, optimal flexibility and conformability.
- Controlled release delivery system.
- 8.5 Fr catheter with Kink-Resistant Flexor Technology delivers flexibility to navigate tortuous anatomy and pushability to traverse tight strictures.
- Available lengths – 4, 6, 8, 10 cm.
Go here to learn more about the Evolution Biliary Uncovered Controlled-Release Stent
Zilver 635® Biliary Self-Expanding Stents
Physicians can precisely place a stent that bridges the entire duct, from the challenging hilum all the way out to the papilla.
- Non-foreshortening nitinol stent provides precise* placement from the hilum through the papilla.
- Push-pull delivery system.
- Redesigned 6 Fr catheter for improved pushability.
- Improved endoscopic reference mark for transpapillary placement.
- Available lengths – 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cm.
Go here to learn more about the Zilver 635® Biliary Self-Expanding Stent
*ZILBS-635 verification testing on file for deployment accuracy.