Visit our booth, #400, and come chat with us in our Cook Vascular Suite in Lafite 1.
And we cordially invite you to attend our AORTIC Armageddon Luncheon and PAD Luncheon talks.
AORTIC Armageddon Luncheon
Title: “Achieving durable endovascular aortic repair: clinical consideration and results”
- Tilo Kölbel, MD, Head of the German Aortic Center Hamburg at University Heart Center Hamburg
- Daniel Gerard Clair, MD, Chair of the Department of Surgery for the University of South Carolina (USC)
- Safety and neuroprotection during TEVAR
- Taking the long view in durable aortic repair – endovascular and open
WHEN: Monday, November 5, 12:00 pm – 1:10 pm
WHERE: Palmer 1 & 2
Title: “The first DES gets the last word: unmatched proof supports the first FDA-approved SFA drug-eluting stent”
- Understanding the basics of neointimal hyperplasia and drug-eluting stents
- What the history of SFA DES trials can show us about the future
- The most cost-effective treatment options for the SFA
- Higher expectations for quality and quantity of SFA data
- Frank Arko, MD, Vascular Surgeon, Carolina Healthcare System University Medical Center
- Michael Dake, MD, Interventional Radiologist, University of Arizona, VP for Health Sciences
- Aloke Finn, MD, Pathologist and Interventional Cardiologist, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- John Phillips, MD, Interventional Cardiologist, OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
- Bill Gray, MD, Interventional Cardiologist, Main Line Health, Philadelphia
When: Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Where: Lafite 1 – Cook Vascular Suite
Some products or part numbers may not be available in all markets. Contact your local Cook representative or Customer Support for details. All physicians listed are paid consultants of Cook Medical.