Cook Medical is excited to invite you to attend a talk during the PAD Luncheon at VIVA 2018.
Title: “The first DES gets the last word: unmatched evidence supports the first FDA-approved SFA drug-eluting stent”
- Understanding the basics of neointimal hyperplasia and drug-eluting stents
- What the history of SFA DES trials can show us about the future
- The most cost-effective treatment options for the SFA
- Higher expectations for quality and quantity of SFA data
- Frank Arko, MD, Vascular Surgeon, Carolina Healthcare System University Medical Center
- Michael Dake, MD, Interventional Radiologist, University of Arizona, VP for Health Sciences
- Aloke Finn, MD, Pathologist and Interventional Cardiologist, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- John Phillips, MD, Interventional Cardiologist, OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
- Bill Gray, MD, Interventional Cardiologist, Main Line Health, Philadelphia
When: Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Where: Lafite 1 – Cook Vascular Suite
Some products or part numbers may not be available in all markets. Contact your local Cook representative or Customer Support for details. All physicians listed are paid consultants of Cook Medical.